This Policy applies only to the Site. It does not apply to any third party site or service linked to the Site or recommended or referred to by our Site.
(1) IP addresses: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. It may be possible to determine from an IP address a visitor’s ISP and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
(2) Non-personally identifiable information: Non-personally indefinable information is aggregated information, demographic information, and any other information that does not reveal a person’s specific identity. When visitors come to our Site, we and certain service providers collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, which hyperlinks were “clicked”, any prior browsing history, any functions used on the Site, any data viewed on the Site or any data saved from the Site. Collecting such information involves the logging of the operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the Site.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us. Also, when we collect personal information from you in a transaction, inquiry, request or visit, we may extract some non-personally identifiable information about that event and combine it with other non-personal information such as clickstream data. This information is used to help us understand trends and patterns.
In some cases, you may provide us with personal information about another person, such as of a colleague, business partner or employee. By providing us with personal information about another person, you represent that you have obtained the appropriate consent of the person whose personal information you are providing to us.
(1) IP addresses: We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information. Please note that we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
(2) Non-personally identifiable information: Because non-personally identifiable information does not personally identify you, we may use this information for any purpose permitted by law. Rewire Holdings and its service providers use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our Site visitors. Rewire Holdings and its service providers may also use non-personally identifiable information to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We may provide statistical information based on this data to our affiliates and other current and potential business partners of Rewire Holdings. In addition, we may share non-personally information, which does not personally identify you, with our affiliates and other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine non-personally identifiable information with personal information. If we do combine any non-personally identifiable information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information for as long as it is combined.
(3) Personal Information: Rewire Holdings, sometimes with third party assistance, may use your personal information to verify your identity and process your order and payment through merchant account services, to generate the products and services, and to analyze our customer demographics to better serve you. Your personal information may be used to follow up with you on transactions initiated on the Site, respond to inquiries made through the Site, inform you of changes to the Site, and send you additional information about Rewire Holdings and its products and services. Rewire Holdings may share your personal information with nonaffiliated third parties as permitted or required by law, including:
Some of the uses and disclosures described in this Policy may involve the transfer of your personal information to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country, including levels that are less than required by the European Union. By submitting your personal information through the Site, you consent to such transfers and to the processing of your personal information in such countries.
If you do not wish to receive electronic marketing communications from us, or if you would prefer that we do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving such electronic marketing communications or from such sharing by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you would like access, modify, or request deletion of personal information about you, please log into your account on the login page of rewiregroup.com and go to settings. If at any time you want to remove your account and all personal information from our Site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that such individuals do not provide personal information through the Site.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures. We employ the latest data encryption, including SSL encryption, and security technology to protect personal information. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information. By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Even after we cancel your account or cease using your personal information to provide you services, we may still retain, use, and disclose your information as necessary to comply with our legal, regulatory, ethical, or document retention obligations, and any request to delete your personal information is subject to these obligations and restrictions.
Please note that Rewire Holdings reviews its privacy practices from time to time, and that those practices are subject to change. We ask that you bookmark and periodically review this page to ensure continuing familiarity with the most current version of this Policy. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by checking the date listed at the top of the Policy. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the version of the Policy then in effect.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com. Notwithstanding the above, nothing on the Sites should be construed as a solicitation or offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security or to make any transaction.